A primary school will play a fundamental role in shaping your kid’s future. Depending on the needs and interests of your kid, you can make your choices. Singapore’s substantial primary school domain will provide you with many options. No school is terrible; you must choose the one that suits your kids the most. Let us check out a few details about schools in Singapore.
Factors Should You Consider Before Choosing a Primary School
Choosing the right primary school requires a lot of intellectual and practical decisions. Some of the critical choices to make are:
- The Interests and Hobbies of Your Child
Be sure to look for the primary school wherein your child’s hobbies are boosted. If your kid likes sports, arts, music, and reading, the school should have it available to provide for their interests. Pick the school that would enhance your child’s strengths.
- Languages You Want Your Kid to Learn
Singapore is a culturally rich Asian country. The kid must learn his mother tongue at an early age. This way, they can know more about his culture and connect with communities everywhere.
- School Atmosphere and Culture
Before taking admission, have a one-on-one with the teachers at the school. Check out their learning atmosphere. Know the pedagogy they have established. You can also talk to the children of parents already studying there to understand better.
CostFinally, check for the school’s fee structure and see if it fits your budget. IB International Schools are the best in class. The fees in an IB International primary school in Singapore are 29006 SGD per annum.
IB International Schools
You should check in on IB International Schools in Singapore to choose the best for your kids. These schools abide by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) standards. IB International Schools follow a stipulated procedure for meeting the standards, requirements, and practices that IBO lays out. These schools have successfully demonstrated their commitment to meeting global standards.
IB International Schools of Singapore make their kids’ future ready. They have an intricate understanding of all the different cultures and histories. These are some of the best primary school choices for your kids.
Top 3 Leading Primary IB International Schools in Singapore
Singapore IB schools have the best profiles in the world IB International schools list. Some of the renowned primary IB schools are:
1. One World International School
- There is an IB Primary Years Program at One world international school.
- This primary school in Singapore considers each kid unique and personalizes the way they learn.
- They have refined and hefty amounts of extracurricular activities for the kids.
- They also offer a Bilingual program to teach English and Chinese along with the mother tongue.
- They have students from different cultures and are accepting of students of other nationalities. As it is a non-profit organization, the tuition fees are also reasonable.
The school campus is also rich in natural beauty. Check out the place and meet the teachers to make your choice.
2. Nexus International School
- Nexus International is an ideal school for kids to blend in with people from different cultures.
- They maximize the learning capacity of their students with several programs focused on improving the skills and talents of their students.
- They follow a dynamic and modern way of teaching.
- They put in efforts to make their students global citizens.
- They provide world-class education.
- They possess a strong community of students, teachers, and alumni.
- A wide array of teaching kids based on their interests and motivations.
- Enhances the development of the kids and focuses on character building
This school focuses on deep learning and allows your kid to explore his hobbies and interests by diving into cultural candy.
3. Chatsworth International School
- Chatsworth is a community-focused international primary school in Singapore.
- Top quality international education for great value.
- They indulge their students in academic and non-academic endeavors.
- Cultivates a skill of applying textbook study to their daily lives.
- They have kids come in from all nationalities.
- They have received several awards and accreditations for their educational program.
- Students’ well-being is at the heart of their mission.
- Their students have achieved commendable progress amongst IB International school horizons worldwide.
If your kid is someone with a lot of culturally talented feathers on his hat, then this might be the right choice for him.
To Sum Up
Finding a primary schools in Singapore is an overwhelming experience. But if you know the IB international school provisions, you can narrow down the choices. Furthermore, don’t forget to check the primary school fee structure. Make some ground decisions at home and research to make an optimal choice for your kid.